Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2018/2019 | How to Apply at recruitment.army.mil.ng
This is to bring to the general public that the Nigerian army recruitment form and guide on how to apply for tradesmen/women 2018/2019 is here. In this article, we will be giving you the step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women for 2018/2019.
If out have been waiting for this opportunity, the time is here and don’t miss out on anything.
Applications into the Nigerian Army for 2018 are ongoing and accepted from suitably qualified candidates to the 2018 Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
7 Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Below are the basic requirement that you must meet before you can be taken into the 2017 Nigerian Army recruitment 76 regular recruits intake.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2016.
- Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction Tell The Bell,.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018.
NOTICE: The application form for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2018 is Ready and you can now apply from the link in this update
- To get started, kindly go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- You are to apply once as multiple applications will be disqualified from the exercise.
- Click on Application and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application process, then
- On submission of application online, you are to print out the completed application form which must include the following important parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
(4) just as stated in the basic requirement section, you are to come along to the designated screening centers with the online printed forms.
For more details and info, kindly visit http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.
Google Search Incoming search terms
- Army Form
- Army Recruitment 2018
- How to Join Nigerian Army 2018
- Is Nigerian Army Form 2018 Out
- Nigerian Army, Nigerian Army 2018
- Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army 76RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Form 2018
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form