How To Use Sterling Bank Transfer Code For Different Transactions
Sterling bank, a commonly found new generation bank, is a high standing bank when compared to her counteparts. Often advertised as the one customer bank, the red brand design gives it an elegant corporate look.
Like other banks in Nigeria, Sterling Bank is committed to assisting her teaming customers attain satisfaction on their banking activities. This commitment informs their launch of a mobile transfer code to guarantee customers’ easy access to diverse banking operations off the counter or ATM.
The USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) code allows Sterling Bank customers to enjoy basic financial services at the dial of *822#.
Easy access to their accounts, bill payment and other transactions are what customers would enjoy using the code.
What can I do with the Sterling Bank Mobile transfer code?
Following are a few of the many banking operations which the code could be used for.
- Account balance enquiry
- Account Opening
- Airtime recharge for self and others
- Bill Payment
- BVN update
- Fund transfer (inter and intra bank)
- Merchant Payment
How to Register for the Service
- Registration for the Sterling Bank mobile transfer code can be done by all her customers using their active mobile line (used at registration and for transactions alerts).
- Attempt to perform a banking operation with the code may prompt a Sterling Bank account holder to register for the service.
- Simply dial *822*1*NUBAN#.
- A customer will be required to create a PIN. This will be needed to confirm such transactions as intra and inter-bank transfer services with the mobile code.
- Note that Sterling Bank corporate account holders cannot use this service.
- Non-Sterling Bank customers can also open accounts with the bank via the mobile code.
- Simply dial *822*7#.
- Enter your name, date of birth, sex and BVN as prompted.
- On successful registration, the account number will be forwarded to the new customer.
- This is a Tier 1 Kia kia Savings account.
Sterling Mobile Banking code allows one to recharge for self and others.
- Dial *822*AMOUNT# to recharge your line.
- To recharge a different line, dial *822*AMOUNT*MOBILE NO.#. For example, to recharge N300 on 08012345678, just dial *822*300*08012345678# and the line will be recharged instantly.
- You can buy airtime worth as much as N20,000 in one transaction, but not more than N20,000 in one day.
- The Sterling Bank transfer code allows you to transfer money from your Sterling Bank account to both Sterling Bank and non-Sterling Bank destinations.
- Dial *822# for either of the transfer and follow through the prompt to complete the transfer.
- For Sterling Bank recipients, dial *822*4*AMOUNT*NUBAN# to transfer.
- To transfer to other banks, dial *822*5*AMOUNT*NUBAN# and follow the prompt to complete the operation.
- A maximum of N50,000 per transaction is allowed while the daily limit for both savings and current accounts is N100,000.
Whether you’re a Sterling Bank account holder or not, with Sterling Bank transfer code, you can do so much.